CURRICULUM VITAE FOR GARY RUFF
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Licensed attorney. Member N.Y. State Bar since 1993
- Experienced coin-laundry broker – negotiated the transfer of four coin-laundries
- Experienced coin-laundry operator – six in total
- Construction (build-out) of coin-laundry in Carle Place, N.Y.
- Legal representative re: coin-laundry transfers – approximately 35 occasions
- Designed device to eliminate hot water rinse in washing machines
- Author of “Laundromat Advisor” a 133 page treatise on coin-laundry operations, financial analysis, and guide for prospective purchasers. Copyright registration 2007; revised edition 2011
- Experienced coin-laundry analyst – engaged as consultant/analyst for over 1100 clients to date
1983 – 1996 Proprietor of multiple coin laundries
1985 – 1986 Business broker- coin-laundries exclusively
1986 U.S patent application re: retrofit to eliminate hot water rinse in washing machines.
1989 Construction of coin-laundry
2000 – Present Coin-laundry analyst
2004 Plaintiff’s expert: Cercorp, LLC v. A&R Business Ventures
2008 Plaintiff’s expert: Romano v. Romano
2009 Defendant’s expert: Commercial Coin Laundry Systems v. Park, P., LLC.
TOURO COLLEGE LAW CENTER
Juris Doctor, 1993
C.W. POST COLLEGE
Bachelor of Science, 1978
Be advised that Gary’s attorney registration can be viewed at: http://ww2.nycourts.gov/attorneys/registration/index.shtml