CURRICULUM VITAE FOR GARY RUFF
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Licensed attorney. Member N.Y. State Bar since 1993
- Experienced coin-laundry broker – negotiated the transfer of four coin-laundries
- Experienced coin-laundry operator – six in total
- Construction (build-out) of coin-laundry in Carle Place, N.Y.
- Legal representative re: coin-laundry transfers – approximately 35 occasions
- Designed device to eliminate hot water rinse in washing machines
- Author of “Laundromat Advisor” a 133 page treatise on coin-laundry operations, financial analysis, and guide for prospective purchasers. Copyright registration 2007; revised edition 2011
- Experienced coin-laundry analyst – engaged as consultant/analyst for over 1100 clients to date
1983 – 1996 Proprietor of multiple coin laundries
1985 – 1986 Business broker- coin-laundries exclusively
1986 U.S patent application re: retrofit to eliminate hot water rinse in washing machines.
1989 Construction of coin-laundry
2000 – Present Coin-laundry analyst
2004 Plaintiff’s expert: Cercorp, LLC v. A&R Business Ventures
2008 Plaintiff’s expert: Romano v. Romano
2009 Defendant’s expert: Commercial Coin Laundry Systems v. Park, P., LLC.
TOURO COLLEGE LAW CENTER
Juris Doctor, 1993
C.W. POST COLLEGE
Bachelor of Science, 1978